Labels

Monday, October 11, 2010

Tip of the Day


On a recent trip to Target, I discovered my new favorite cleaning tool; Borax. This multi-purpose cleaning product is safe for the environment and can be used as a laundry booster, garbage disposal cleaner, hard water softener, the list goes on and on.  I've been using it primarily as a laundry booster because of the hard water in my condo and it's been well worth the investment.  My towels are so much more soft after using Borax, they're soft like when I first bought them.

A 1 lb. box is pretty cheap too, it cost me under $4.00.  Definitely worth the investment.

1 comment:

  1. The TOTO MEGA MINI GAMES - TITIAN GAMES
    MEGA MINI GAMES titanium suppressor These days, the brand nano titanium ionic straightening iron has produced many classics babyliss nano titanium flat iron including, and is widely regarded among the most how strong is titanium popular games by titanium shift knob the

    ReplyDelete